Aspire Cleito 120 Pro Tank
Aspire are proud to announce the latest addition to the Cleito range, introducing the Cleito 120 Pro Tank. The Cleito 120 Pro comes with a 0.15 mesh coil pre-installed, plus Aspire’s Cleito120 coil rated at 0.16 ohms, both are compatible with the original Cleito 120 tank, both have phenomenal wicking capability for these types of coil, which ensures increased vapor and flavor, just as you’d expect from Aspire innovations. With the improved flavor and vapor production, you can form your own mini weather system each time you vape!
It comes in four popular color options, Silver-grey, Black, Rainbow and Gold to suit all mods.
The Cleito 120 Pro comes in two capacities 3.0ml, and for TPD areas there is a 2ml TPD version. In non TPD areas there is also included a 4.2ml bubble glass for extra capacity. With a 25mm diameter deck, 52 mm overall height and wide bore, comfortably curved Delrin drip-tip, the Cleito 120 Pro is optimized for flavor and vapor production, and they look great on any mod!
The triple slot bottom airflow is easy to adjust to your own particular preference , and the Cleito 120 Pro comes with a pro style extra wide bore delrin drip tip, just like the Cleito Pro. Enlarged wicking holes means the tank breathes without a hitch even when chain vaping. The Cleito 120 Pro is ideal for cloud chasers and vapers who enjoy dense, delicious flavor, especially with the mesh coil.
- 1 X 2ml Cleito 120 Pro tank
- 2 X Coils (1*0.16Ω & 1*0.15Ω Mesh Coil)
- 1 X Glass tube
- 6 X O-rings
- 1 X User manual
- Enlarged Wicking Holesv
- Triple Slot Bottom Airflow - Adjustablev
- Extra Wide Bore Derlin Drip Tip
- 0.15Ohm mesh coil - Pre-Installedv
- 510 Connector
Parts and Accessories
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dipatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £30
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm for DPD Parcels.
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered using their next day service.
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3