CBDfx Tumeric and Spirulina Gummy Bears (Jar of 60)
Antioxidant CBD Gummies 60ct
Antioxidant CBD Gummies 60ct allows you to get a serious boost of nutrients while you enjoy our delectable CBD Gummies. CBDfx have taken their CBD gummy candy formula and combined it with spirulina and turmeric, a spice and superfood. This is one antioxidant gummy that you can have when you need it the most.
The Antioxidant CBD Gummies 60ct at CBDfx
At CBDfx, they understand that their customers want nutrient-rich products. That’s why they have created Turmeric CBD Gummies. Each purchase provides you with 60 gummy bears that are made with turmeric, spirulina, and of course, organic CBD. Plus, they are easy to use and easy to chew. For those of you who might be new to the world of CBD, Turmeric Gummies can be a way to get familiarized with this product. Each gummy contains an identical 5mg of CBD, allowing you to stay in control of the amount that you consume daily.
The CBD at CBDfx
At CBDfx, they strive to deliver high-quality CBD and their strong relationships with hemp farmers help do just that. They only use organic CBD when creating their products. Plus, CBDfx’s CBD contains all the chemical compounds found within the hemp plant. The hemp plant contains a wide range of cannabinoids that each have their own unique properties.
What is Turmeric?
- Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant.
- For centuries in India, turmeric has been used as a spice and a natural aid.
- It gives curry, mustards, butters, and even cheeses their yellow color.
- Has a warm and bitter taste.
- This herb has been found to boast anti-inflammatory properties.
- Possesses antioxidants.
- Curcumin is the leading active ingredient found in turmeric.
What is Spirulina?
- Spirulina is a non-threatening bacterium that grows in water.
- Spirulina dates all the way back to the Aztec civilization but thanks to NASA, it became popular again. This was due to how it could be grown in space and used by their astronauts.
- It contains a remarkably high number of nutrients.
- Boasts high levels of copper, protein, magnesium, and iron.
- The protein in spirulina is comparable to eggs, while containing all the essential amino acids.
- A typical daily dose is 1-3 grams, but doses of up to 10 grams per day have been utilized in an effective manner.
- This bacterium boasts incredible anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rich in antioxidants.
Antioxidant CBD Gummies 60ct are simply yummy, and CBDfx is proud to add them to the edible line of CBD products on our website.
- Organic cane sugar
- Organic tapioca syrup
- Organic seaweed extract
- Natural flavors and colors
- Organically grown CBD rich hemp oil.
- No Corn Syrup.
- No Animal Gelatin.
- No Artificial Sweeteners.
- Just munch it like a Gummy Bear!.
Do edible CBD gummies work as well as other methods of dosing CBD?
Yes! Ingesting CBD works just as well as any other method of CBD intake. By placing our high-quality CBD extract in a delicious gummy bear, we’re just making your daily dose that much sweeter.
What are CBD edibles’ effects?
The effect of CBD on each individual will be unique, but our customers report anti-anxiety (anxiolytic) effects, pain and inflammation relief, anti-psychotic properties, and much more. Visit our CBD Knowledge Hub for a more comprehensive look at what the research says about CBD.
CBD is from the cannabis plant, right?
Will CBD make me feel ‘high’? No. Although CBD comes from the hemp (cannabis) plant, it is a totally distinct compound from THC, the ingredient in cannabis that causes the feeling of being ‘high’. In fact, many CBD users report effects that are the complete opposite of THC’s, including increased calmness and anxiety relief.
I’m vegan - are CBDfx’s gummies really fully organic and vegan?
Yes! Our team worked tirelessly to ensure that all of the ingredients in our CBD gummy bears are fully vegan and organic. We do not use gelatin; rather, a special seaweed extract was used to get the perfect consistency in each gummy.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dipatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £30
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm for DPD Parcels.
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered using their next day service.
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3