Entourage CBD 20ml Dutch Oil Spray
What is Entourage Oil?
The Entourage Oil is our unique cocktail of legal cannabis strains, which are chosen for their diverse cannabinoid content. By combining different types of cannabis grown in different climates we have sought to maximise the possibilities of the cannabis plant.
This effect is called “The Entourage Effect“.
The concept of the Entourage Effect was conceived by Raphael Mechoulam, the man who first discovered THC and CBD. He suggested that cannabis compounds such as CBD work better when taken together. In other words, a proper cannabis extract should be more effective than CBD taken on its own. We loved this idea so much that we developed a product based on it. Over the course of two years we’ve been mixing countless cannabis oils in an effort to perfect The Entourage Effect. That’s the goal of the Entourage Oil: to perfect The Entourage Effect and to produce the Ultimate Cannabis Cocktail.
What’s in the Entourage Oil?There are only two ingredients in the Entourage Oil:
- Cannabis Extract
- Olive Oil
Keep it simple, keep it natural: that’s our philosophy. And we would hate to ruin the natural goodness of our product with weird chemical flavourings and unnecessary ingredients.
- 1-2 sprays under the tongue daily, ideally with food.(There is approximately 0.16ml of liquid per spray which qives the user roughly 11.2mg of CBD per spray. )
- It is recommended that you use 1 spray daily and you should leave the oil under the tongue to soak for at least 60 seconds before swallowing with water. These are just our suggestions and you should use as much or as little as you see necessary.
- Please Note: This oil can not be vaporized. It is intended for oral use only.
Are our products organic?
Our cannabis is grown on farms that do not use pesticides, herbicides, artificial fertilisers or harmful chemicals.
Can I Take Love CBD if I am a Vegan or Lactose Intolerant?
Yes! Dutch CBD Oil is Vegan and Lactose Friendly.
How do you extract the CBD oil?
Dutch CBD Oil is extracted without the use of solvents. We use CO2 Extraction, which is considered the safest method of extraction. With CO2 extraction, warm air is passed over the cannabis flowers until the cannabinoid oils are released.
What are some CBD benefits?
The research surrounding CBD’s medical and therapeutic benefits is incredibly exciting. Although this research is still in its infancy, and we can’t make any direct claim about the efficacy of CBD in treating certain conditions, the initial research along with users’ anecdotal reports show a wonderful amount of promise. People are using CBD capsules to assist in anxiety relief, anti-inflammation, pain management, seizure avoidance, anti-psychotic properties, and much more. You can visit our Knowledge Hub for a more in-depth look at specific studies and what the scientific community has to say about CBD’s medical potential.
Can you take CBD for anxiety?
A large percentage of our customer base buys CBD for anxiety; in fact, much of the research surrounding CBD in the scientific community right now is focusing on its anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) potential. There’s no proven direct link yet between CBD usage and anxiety relief -- making such a strong claim requires years of research, and CBD’s medical efficacy is still in the early days of being investigated. However, the research is incredibly promising, and you’ll find anecdotal evidence and user reviews suggesting that CBD has helped many people with their anxiety.
Can you take CBD for pain?
Taking CBD for pain management is one of the primary reasons our customers dose CBD daily. As we mentioned in the above question regarding anxiety, there’s no proven medical link between CBD and any analgesic effect; however, along with anxiety relief, pain relief and management is one of the areas of research that CBD shows the most potential. Your best bet is to have a conversation with your personal physician, and then (if appropriate), try CBD for yourself to see if it’s a possible help in your unique pain management situation.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dipatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £30
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm for DPD Parcels.
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered using their next day service.
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3