Aspire Cleito 120 RTA System
Due to popular demand Aspire has released this Cleito 120 RTA adapter system. The Cleito 120 RTA adapter builds on the success of the smaller Cleito RTA for the Cleito tank. A larger deck size allows for more space to make more complex coil builds. This adapter kit also comes with a single coil build adapter. Whether dual coil or single coil build, the Cleito 120 RTA satisfies all RTA builder’s preferences. Lastly, as with all RTA’s the DIY aspect of the Cleito 120 RTA allows you to tweak coil builds to realize optimized flavor results. If you love your Cleito 120 tank, you will love the additional coil build options this RTA kit provides.
With options for dual and single coil builds, the Aspire Cleito 120 RTA system, is a must-have upgrade for fans of Aspire’s Cleito 120 atomiser tank. To push this rebuildable deck’s cloud and flavour capacity to its limits, just wick-up the Cleito 120 RTA’s pre-fitted, dual Clapton build and set the power at around 50 Watts. If you’re looking for vaping economy, try an easy one-coil build with the supplied, single coil adaptor.
Aspire’s Cleito tanks and coils have won tremendous respect from vapers worldwide. Though the off-the-shelf coils for the Cleito 120 tank offered superb high wattage performance, there was still a strong demand for a self-build alternative. With the incredible Cleito 120 RTA (rebuildable tank atomizer), Aspire have exceeded all expectations.
As an easy-to-use rebuildable deck, the Cleito 120 RTA is pure perfection. The actual deck features a modern take on the acclaimed ‘Velocity’ style. The big, twin terminal posts are spaced with ample room for adventurous building. Each post will accommodate 2 coil wires. The kit comes with an Allen key for reliable attachment of the coils. For all-day, economical vaping, the kit also includes a single coil adapter. This blocks the airflow and wicking ports on one side of the RTA.
The Cleito 120 RTA system is pre-fitted with two fat Clapton coils. A pad of top quality organic cotton is also provided, along with simple instructions for wicking your first build. The RTA’s spacious design makes it easy to take full advantage of the deck’s high-volume airflow and wicking ports.
- 1 x Cleito 120 RTA Kit
- 2 x Pre-Wound Clapton Coils (Fitted)
- 1 x Single Coil Build Adaptor
- 1 x Organic Cotton Pad
- 8 x Spare Allen Screws
- 1 x Allen Key
- 1 x Spare O Ring Selection
- 1 x RTA Build Instructions
- Big build deck for easy self-building
- Comes with 2 x Clapton coils pre-fitted
- Comes with a high quality, organic cotton pad
- Single coil build adaptor included
- 2 Post, Velocity style deck
- 2 Round terminal holes in each post
- 2 Hex headed (Allen) bolts in each post
- Each coil fed by a massive, oval airflow port
- 4 Spacious e juice ports & wells
- Superbly manufactured by Aspire
- Ultra-smooth threading
- Great economy in single coil mode
- Astonishing performance in dual coil mode
- Compatible with the Aspire Cleito 120 Atomizer tank only.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dipatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £30
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm for DPD Parcels.
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered using their next day service.
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3