Aspire Cleito Pro Tank
The Aspire Cleito Pro tank is a redesign of the classic and sucessful Cleito tank. This version has been designed to be more user friendly, while still boasting unique features.
It is Now even easier to fill thanks to a top side-fill slot â€“ no need to unscrew. Slide up the top ring to reveal the filling slot marked with the three dots, and fill with your preferred e-liquid.
Fitting or replacing the coils in the Cleito Pro couldnâ€™t be simpler, unscrew the top section including the Delrin drip tip, unscrew and remove the coil (if fitted) and screw in the new coil.
The Cleito Pro Tank features adjustable triple airflow, which can give a full direct to lung vape or a more restricted draw. The Cleito Pro is compatible with a number of Aspire vape coils; there are two dedicated 0.5 Ohm coils included with the tank, however itâ€™s also compatible with the 0.2 and 0.4 Ohm standard Cleito Coils, or the 0.16 Ohm Cleito Exo Coils.
- 1 x Aspire - Cleito Pro Sub-Ohm Tank
- 2 x Aspire - Cleito Pro 0.5Î© Coils
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
- 6 x Replacement O-Rings
- 1 x Warning Card
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 24mm Diameter
- 37mm Height
- 2ml Capacity
- Side Top Filling Systemv
- New 0.5Î© Coils (60W - 80W)
- Compatible coils with the Aspire Cleito and Cleito Exo Sub-Ohm Tanks
- Delrin Drip Tip
- Adjustable Bottom Airflow
- 510 Threaded Connection
Parts and Accessories
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dipatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £30
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm for DPD Parcels.
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered using their next day service.
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3