Aspire K1 Plus Tank
The Aspire K1 is one of Aspire's best selling mouth to lung vaping tank. Now re-engineered to be leak proof as well as child proof through an innovative safe filling system.
The K1 Plus tank uses the Aspire â€œBVCâ€ (Bottom Vertical Coil) technology. This technology is designed to make the coil last longer while still giving users the purest and cleanest taste from e-liquids.
This is a '510 style' tank (with a male connection). Ensure your battery connection is also '510 style' which means it should have a female connection area at the top, in order to be compatible with this tank.
- 1 X Aspire K1 Tank
- Diameter 16mm
- Capacity: 1.9 ml
- Compatibility with Aspire BVC Coil (1.6 / 1.8ohm) and Aspire Spryte Coil (1.2ohm Nic Salt)
- Top Fill
- Air regulation
- Length (Drip tip included): 59mm
- Easy Coil removal and replacement (without the need to empty your tank)
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dipatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £30
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm for DPD Parcels.
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered using their next day service.
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3