Asvape Micro Pod Kit
Asvape has entered the variable watt pod market with their new Micro Pod kit. This kit has a lot to offer for beginner vapers, a sleek compact design, eye catching colours and a host of other standard features you would expect from any good kit. Most notable is the ability to use both Nic salts and regular Eliquids in this pod.
Despite the portable size, Asvape has managed to fit a 2ml capacity refillable tank as well as a 1100mAh battery inside, with a variable wattage range between 5-30watts this will last sufficently long between charges for the daily vaper. The device is powered by an intelligent chip which will autodetect coil changes as well as offer inbuilt protections to your device such as over charge protection, temperature protection, Overtime protection and short circuit protection.
The Asvape Micro Pod is also incredibly easy to use, with a magnetic cover that easily removes to reveal the refilling port of the tank, which is protected by a silicon seal to ensure a leak free experiance. The adjustable airflow with both a MTL and DL coil option for all vape styles, this kit ticks all the boxes.
- 1 x Micro Battery Device
- 1 x Mesh DL Micro Atomizer (0.5 ohm Mesh Coil)
- 1 x Mesh MTL Micro Atomizer (1 ohm Mesh Coil)
- 1 x USB Type-C charging cable
- 1 x Extra Plug
- 2 x O-rings
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- Dimensions: 70 x 43 x 18 mm
- Material: Zinc-Alloy and Resin
- Capacity: 2ml
- Battery: 1100mAh
- Charging: USB Type-C
- Wattage: 5-30W
- Integrated smart chip
- Interior LED display
- Nic salts and Eliquid compatible
- Multiple colour options
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dipatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £30
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm for DPD Parcels.
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered using their next day service.
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3