CBDfx Face Mask 20mg
Benefits of Using A CBD Face Mask
What is CBD good for when you use it in a face mask? While CBDfx don’t make any express or implied claims about CBD’s benefits for skin, their active botanical CBD Face Mask includes pure activated ingredients which may be one of the best approaches to fighting acne and improving your overall skin health.
CBDfx's Face Mask takes effect in only 10 minutes. From the moment you adhere your mask to your face, the active ingredients will start absorbing into you skin. Like CBDfx's other water-based CBD beauty products, their CBD Face Mask uses the power of transdermal absorption to penetrate multiple skin layers and deliver CBD and other active ingredients deep into your tissues.
To experience the best possible benefits of using your CBD Face Mask, remember to leave it on your face for a full 10 minutes. Even after you remove your mask, the broad-spectrum CBD and other botanicals in this mask will continue to absorb into your epidermis and underlying tissues.
- Aloe Vera: Aqua, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Saccharomyces / Podophyllum Peltatum Filtrate, Extract, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl- Glycerin, Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract (20mg), Fragrance.
- Charcoal: Aqua, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract (20mg), Fragrance.
- Cucumber: Aqua, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Terminalia Catappa Leaf Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, PVP, Tannic Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract (20mg), Fragrance.
- Lavender: Aqua, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol (And) Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol (And) Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract (20mg), Fragrance.
- Rose: Aqua, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alcohol, Glycerin, Malva Sylvestris Extract, Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosa (Rose) Extract, Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract (20mg), Fragrance.
- Using a gentle, all-natural cleanser, thoroughly wash your face. Allow your skin to air dry fully before you proceed.
- Remove your CBD face mask from its packaging. Gently unfold the mask, and lay it flat on the side with the plastic backing. Make sure that no parts of your CBD-infused face mask are creased or folded.
- Carefully lift the CBD oil face mask by the plastic-covered side, and apply it to your face. Ensure that the anti-wrinkle mask is aligned so its pre-cut holes align perfectly with your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- To ensure that your CBD sheet mask for redness fully adheres to your skin, pat every part of the mask, and press it against your face. Eliminate any air pockets or creases.
- Leave the mask on for 10 full minutes and let our Rose Face Mask work its magic.
- Remove and discard the mask. Using the tips of your fingers, gently rub and pat your face to make sure that any remaining serum fully absorbs into your skin.
Does this CBD face mask get rid of my acne?
What is CBD good for when you have acne? Simply put, the FDA has not made a determination about CBD for acne, and CBDfx does not make any express or implied claims about CBD to get rid of acne. However, the proprietary ingredient mix in this face mask were hand-selected for their cumulative ability to provide you with a hydrating and nourishing facial experience that’s packed with aromatherapeutic benefits, too.
What’s the difference between a CBD mud mask and a CBD sheet mask?
While CBD mud masks are messy and unreliable, CBD sheet masks are easy to use and deliver great results. When you use a CBD mud mask, you have to take great care not to apply your mask to sensitive areas of your skin. With CBD sheet masks like our CBD Rose Face Mask, however, there are pre-cut holes that perfectly fit your eyes, nostrils, and mouth.
How much CBD is in this face mask?
Every CBD Face Mask contains exactly 20mg of organic, broad-spectrum CBD.
Should I take other CBD products if I use this CBD face mask?
There’s no reason you can’t use non-topical CBD products at the same time as your face mask. If you want to use other topical skin care products, however, (such as the best CBD face cream on the market) you should wait at least an hour after you remove your face mask to allow the ingredients in the face mask serum plenty of time to absorb.
How long should I leave this face mask on?
You should leave your CBD Face Mask on for at least 10 minutes to ensure that the ingredients in your mask fully transfer onto your skin. You can leave the face mask on for longer than 10 minutes at your discretion.
Should I use a CBD serum after I take the face mask off?
Absolutely, just remember to give your skin adequate time to absorb the ingredients in your face mask before you proceed.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dipatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £30
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm for DPD Parcels.
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered using their next day service.
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3