Innokin EQ Pod Kit
Despite its minimalist design, the Innokin EQ boasts gives a superior Mouth to Lung (MTL) experience with a range of impressive features and a large 800mAh battery. Unlike most pod systems, the EQ gives you a choice between two modes: regular and boost. In regular mode, the kit outputs 13.5W of power, while boost mode kicks it up to 15.5W.
The Innokin EQ uses 0.5ohm Plexus EQ coils in its magnetic pods; these mesh-style coils are longer-lasting than most coils, heat up quickly and evenly and provide fantastic flavour. Refilling your EQ pod couldn’t be easier: just hold the cartridge upside down and twist the base of the pod to access the filling slot.
To use your Innokin EQ Kit, pop a filled pod into the top of the battery, click the fire button 3 times to turn on the device and hold the fire button to vape. When the LED indicator glows red, it’s time to recharge your kit. Just connect the device to a suitable USB port to charge quickly and easily wherever you are. The Innokin EQ also comes with a top cap to keep dust away from your mouthpiece, so you can carry it in your bag or pocket without having to worry.
- 1 x EQ Battery
- 1 x 2ml EQ Pod
- 1 x Pod Dust Cap
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- Refillable Pod Mod System
- 800mAh battery capacity
- Compact design
- Vape while charging
- E-liquid Capacity: 2ml
- Coil: 0.5ohm Plexus EQ Coil
Parts and Accessories
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dipatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £30
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm for DPD Parcels.
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered using their next day service.
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3